The scientific-practical Law Journal “Almanac of Law” Volume 11 (2020),
Makeieva O. The role of legal communication in ensuring human rights
The article examines the role of legal communication in ensuring human rights. It is noted that the study of legal communication in the modern information space forms a modern postclassical legal understanding, which is focused on ensuring the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of citizens. Legal communication acts as a means of ensuring dialogue between the state and citizens, as a regulatory and socio-constructive factor of social development.
According to recent research, the doctrine of human rights is developing on the basis of an interdisciplinary approach to such sciences as philosophy, theory and history of state and law, political science, linguistics, information theory and more. The introduction of information and communication technologies in all spheres of society presupposes the study of the communicative properties of law, in particular legal communication. Given the increased attention to the problems of the effectiveness of law, the definition of its functional purpose, there is a need to study the role of legal communication in ensuring human rights.
Human rights are a common value of civil society and the state, they determine their relationship, and ensuring the implementation and protection of human rights is their common task. A manifestation of such interaction is the legal communication between the state and civil society. The study of legal communication in the modern information space forms a modern postclassical legal understanding, which is focused on ensuring the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of citizens. The renewal of legal relations, first of all between the state and society, requires scientific substantiation and introduction of new forms of communication. Legal communication in this case acts as a means of ensuring dialogue between the state and citizens, as a regulatory and socio-constructive factor of social development. At the stage of transition to the information and legal society, the relationship between legal communication and legal regulation changes. Legal communication acquires an independent meaning in relation to legal regulation, which itself becomes a system, a derivative element of legal communication.
²t is proved that legal communication contributes to the formation of legal values in the modern information space, a positive perception of law, the formation of the legal consciousness of the subjects of communication, the improvement of the legal mechanism for the protection of human rights. Legal communication acquires an independent meaning in relation to legal regulation, which itself becomes a system, a derivative element of legal communication. The effectiveness of legal communication in ensuring human rights is ensured by observance of the principles of the rule of law, legality, publicity, democracy, and universality.
Keywords: human rights, legal communication, information society, information security.
1. Timush I. S. Intehralnyi pohliad na pravo: monohrafiia K.: Atika, 2009. 284 s.
2. Onishchenko N. M. Dovira i motyvatsiia do instytutiv vlady: doktrynalnyi kontekst. Sudova apeliatsiia. ¹ 2 (55), 2019. S. 18-21.
3. Poliakov A.V. Zahalna teoriia prava: Fenomenoloho-komunikatyvnyi pidkhid: Kurs lektsii. SPb., 2003. S. 175;
4. Bobrovnyk S. V. Kompromis i konflikt u pravi: antropoloho-komunikatyvnyi pidkhid do analizu: monohrafiia . K.: Yurydychna dumka, 2011. 384 s.
5. Tokarska A.S. Derzhavni potreby u pravovii komunikatsii / A.S. Tokarska // Aktualni problemy derzhavno-pravovoho rozvytku Ukrainy v konteksti yevrointehratsiinykh protsesiv: materialy Mizhnarodnoi naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsii, prysviachenoi 20-richchiu Konstytutsii Ukrainy, m. Zaporizhzhia, 23-24 chervnia 2016 r. / Redkol.: S.K. Bostan (vidpov. red.), R.M. Maksakova, Yu.V. Filei. Zaporizhzhia : «Prosvita», 2016. 504 s. S. 28-30.
6. Horbenko L.A. Subiekt prava yak katehoriia pravoznavstva. avtoref.: dys na zdobuttia nauk. stupenia kand. yuryd. nauk: spets. 12.00.01 «Teoriia ta istoriia derzhavy i prava; istoriia politychnykh i pravovykh uchen» Lviv, 2017. 16 s.
7. Beth Simone Noveck, Wiki Government: How Technology Can Make Government Better, Democracy Stronger, and Citizens More Powerful, Brookings Press (2009). Chinese (2011), Arabic (2011), Audio Book (2011), 224 p.