The scientific-practical Law Journal “Almanac of Law” Volume 11 (2020),
Mima I. V. The substantive aspects of the transformation of Christian-law traditions in the legal system
The process of formation of different directions of objective scientific analysis of problems of the theory of state and law is investigated; the analysis of the transformation processes of Christian- law traditions in the legal system is carried out. Attention is drawn to the fact that the issue of preserving an identical national law culture and law traditionalism in the general context of globalization and European integration processes remains open; in the process of formation and development of the legal system.
The author argues the point of view, the Christian-law traditions as an activity of social and interpersonal interaction through religious cognition and worldview is reflected on the level of social and inpidual consciousness. Guidelines are formed on the basis of ideas, beliefs, and ideas about Christian-law traditions. The ideals of Christian-law traditions are in the minds of both the postulates and the patterns of material and spiritual content. It is noted that the appeal to the Christian-law traditions is important in creating a community and in seeking to give society independence and autonomy
In modern society, Christian-law traditions are used as a form of preservation and transmission to the next generations of spiritual culture, an important element of education of the people. In addition, Christian-law traditions as a kind of cultural and law traditions form the historical basis of the modern existence of the people, fix the sources of its existence. The ideological content of Christian-law traditions are spiritual and law values, stable standards of worldview and behavior, norms of morality, stereotypes of thinking, political, law and philosophical ideas, aesthetic ideas.
It is argued that Christian-law traditions, together with axiological perceptions, beliefs and knowledge of acceptable order and structure of society, are passed down from generation to generation in the form of law experience on the basis of law mentality and within the law culture form law traditions.
In addition, Christian-law traditions are part of the system of values of law, are the basis of law values, law ideas and ideas that have found their normative fixation, official recognition, institutionalization in positive law and are transmitted from one state to another in the form of laws, rules, legal attributes, legal monuments, etc. within the relevant legal system.
Key words: legal system, law traditions, Christian-law tradition, law inheritance, law culture, law polycentrism, law consciousness.
1. Abushenko V. L. Tradiciya. Novejshij filosofskij slovar'. Minsk: Knizhnyj Dom, 2003. 1280 c
2. Assman Ya. Kul'turnaya pamyat': Pis'mo, pamyat' o proshlom i politicheskaya identichnost' v vysokih kul'turah drevnosti / per. s nem. M.M. Sokol'skoj. Moskva: Yazyki slavyanskoj kul'tury, 2004. 368 s.
3. Vynaidennia tradytsii / za red E. Hobsbauma ta T. Reindzhera. Kyiv: Nika–Tsentr, 2005. 448 s
4. Kovalskyi H. Ye. Tradytsionalistskyi konstrukt ukrainskoho sotsiumu. Donetsk–Vinnytsia: DonNU, 2015. 147 s
5. Sheiko O. S. Tradytsiia yak faktor samorozvytku suspilstva: avtoref. dys. ... kand. filos. nauk: 09.00.03 / Zaporiz. derzh. un-t. Zaporizhzhia, 2001. 21 s
6. Shtompka P. Sociologiya social'nyh izmenenij / per. s angl. pod red. V. A. Yadova. Moskva: Aspekt-Press, 1996. 416 s
7. Yurchenko E. A. Filosofsko-teoretychni zasady tradytsionalistskoi paradyhmy. Multyversum. Filosofskyi almanakh. Kyiv: Tsentr dukhovnoi kultury, 2006. ¹ 56. URL: http://www.filosof.com.ua/Jornel/M_56/Jurchenko.htm (data zvernennia 10.02.2020)