The scientific-practical Law Journal “Almanac of Law” Volume 11 (2020), 27-33 p.
Parchomenko N. Ì. The doctrinal approaches to figuring out the judiciary legal acts’ essence
It was found the legal nature, essence, concept and legal effect of the judiciary legal act’s at the current stage of development of the rule of law in Ukraine.
At the moment, a legal science and legal practice has not the only approach to defining the application of the law by a court and judiciary legal acts.
Their legal force is not clearly defined in the Ukrainian legislation, but they are binding. Therefore, the new Ukrainian legislation is investigated, namely the implementation of such legal ties as exemplary case of enshrining the binding nature of the Supreme Court’s judgements.
It was found out that the judicial practice, judicial doctrine and judicial precedent have the common nature.
They are the result of court’s activity, but in doing so, they have the different forms and legal force, thus, their status in the legal system, system of law and legal sources also differ.
The judicial practice is primary to the judicial precedent and judicial doctrine, which result from the judicial practice and which are its manifestation.
The judicial doctrine could have as a binding nature as a nature of recommendations. The judgements in exemplary case is regarded as judicial doctrine, as one of efficient manifestation of judicial practice. Therefore, the Supreme Court’s attitude were strengthened, since it has to ensure unity of judicial practice.
Furthermore, the Supreme Court formulates the legal attitudes, that are binding. The court’s judgements, that are not based on the legal attitudes of the Supreme Court, the High Specialized Courts, the regulations of Supreme Court’s plenary, could be cancelled. So they are compulsory. They are the legal source at the formal legal level. Thus, judiciary’s law-enforcement acts have the normative content. Thereby, a clear distinction between legal and individual acts disappear.
This is a judicial legislation. It results in the legal regulations, namely, judgements in an exemplary case or an order confirmed by the higher court.
Accordingly, at the moment there is a need to legalize the legislation power of the court, what must be done on the constitutional level. That is, the reality must be formally enshrined.
Keywords: doctrine, court, acts, legislation, precedent, exemplary case, practice, order, plenary, judgement.
1. Aleksieiev S. S. Obshchaia teoryia prava. M., 1981. T. 1. S. 361.
2. Verkhovnyi Sud u tsyfrakh i faktakh za 2019 rik : https://supreme.court.gov.ua/userfiles/media/!/Zvit_2019.pdf
3. Ievhrafova Ye. Doktryna u pravovii nautsi i yurydychnii praktytsi //Visnyk Natsionalnoi akademii pravovykh nauk Ukrainy ¹ 2 (73) 2013. S. 52-62.
4. Ilkov V. V. Dzherela prava v administratyvnomu sudochynstvi Ukrainy [Tekst] : dys. ... d-ra yuryd. nauk : 12.00.07 / Ilkov Vasyl Vasylovych ; Dnipropetr. derzh. un-t vnutr. sprav. Dnipro, 2017. 478 s.: https://dduvs.in.ua/wp-content/ uploads/files/Structure/science/rada/dissertations/16/1.pdf
5. Luspenyk D. Vidstuplennia vid pravovykh vysnovkiv VSU: analiz sudovoi praktyky u tsyvilnykh spravakh: https:// court.gov.ua/press/interview/543652/
6. Myshchenko Y. Kachestvennûkh reshenyi y edynstva praktyky mozhno dostych tolko dydzhytalyzyrovav sudy https://jurliga.ligazakon.net/analitycs/191352_kachestvennykh-resheniy-i-edinstva-praktiki-mozhno-dostich-tolko- didzhitalizirovav-sudy---sudya-kkhs-vs-ivan-mishchenko
7. Predstavlene doslidzhennia ne peredbachaie analiz sutnosti ta zmistu pravovykh aktiv Konstytutsiinoho Sudu Ukrainy.
8. Syrykh V. M. Teoryia hosudarstva y prava : uchebnyk / V. M. Sûrûkh. M. : Yustytsynform, 2006. 703 s.
9. Shevchuk S. Normatyvnost aktov sudebnoi vlasty: ývoliutsyia mnenyi v otechestvennom pravovedenyy / S. Shevchuk // Pravo Ukraynû. 2013. ¹ 1. S. 133-151.