The scientific-practical Law Journal “Almanac of Law” Volume 11 (2020) 74-78 p.
Shevchenko À., Kudin S. Main directions of improving the methodology of comparative history of law in the context of comparative legal science
The article examines the main directions of improving the methodology of comparative history of law in the context of comparative legal science. It is proved that the comparative historical approach includes a basic comparative historical method, and taking about the principles of interdisciplinary, it can integrate the methodological capabilities of those tools that are used in other areas of scientific knowledge. It is found that the comparative historical method integrates the existing ways, methods and techniques of comparative knowledge of all forms of reflection of historical and legal reality. It is revealed that the use of a comparative historical approach and method in the area of comparative history of law allows us to learn the general, special and unique in the historical and legal development of diverse manifestations and forms of reflection of historical and legal reality in relation to various "non-legal" phenomena. It is proved that such knowledge is based on the integration of subject knowledge and the plurality of their understanding.
It is found that the comparative-historical approach can attract the possibilities of methodological approaches used in the Humanities and social Sciences and adapted to the knowledge of legal reality (anthropological, humanistic, civilization). In the comparative history of law area, they «aim» at the scientific study of historical and legal reality, and the comparative-historical approach integrates the acquired knowledge for the purpose of comparative research of the historical and legal development of its manifestations and forms of reflection. It is established that the comparative-historical approach not only integrates this knowledge, but also "processes" it in the comparative perspective of knowledge.
It is proved that it becomes possible to receive and accumulate substantive knowledge about the historical dynamics of human and civil rights and freedoms, the legal status of various sectors of the population in any spatial geographical scope with the variety of their forms reflect, subject to the identification of common and different", "equal and opposite"; it becomes possible to clarify the common and different», «equal and opposite to the historical development of "human right" in different societies. It is proved that the comparative historical approach based on the recognition of the equivalence of the "legal values" of all civilizations and the fact that any civilization can not be considered as an ideal model, searches for and integrates the common and different", "identical and opposite", "common and different", "confrontational-dangerous", "sensational, explosive", that caused in history the non-perception and rejection of the "legal values" of other civilizations.
Key words: legal science, comparative history of law, methodology, comparative historical approach, historical-legal reality.
1. Tykhomyrov O., Husariev S. Metodolohiia porivnialnykh doslidzhen v Ukraini: filosofsko-pravovyi aspekt. Pravo Ukrainy. 2013. ¹ 9. S. 117 – 137.
2. Kudin S. V. Porivnialno-istorychni aspekty doslidzhennia systemy normatyvno-pravovykh aktiv Ukrainy. Tezy dopovidei ta povidomlen uchasnykiv III Mizhnarodnoi naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsii «Problemy zakonodavchoho rehuliuvannia poriadku rozrobky ta pryiniattia normatyvno-pravovykh aktiv» (m. Kyiv, 2-3 lystopada 2017 roku). Kharkiv : «Pravo», 2017. S. 199 – 202.
3. Shevchenko A. Ye., Kudin S. V. Pravova systema ZUNR: porivnialno-istorychni zasady yii doslidzhennia. Zakhidno-Ukrainska Narodna Respublika ta yii mistse v istorii ukrainskoho derzhavotvorennia (do 100-richchia proholoshennia): Zbirnyk materialiv Vseukrainskoi naukovoi konferentsii. Lviv, 2018. S. 93 – 97.
4. Kudin S. V. Osnovni napriamy rozvytku porivnialnoi istorii prava v Ukraini na pochatku KhKhI st. Scientific letters of Academic society of Michal Baludansky. 2015. T. 3. ¹ 6. S. 69 – 72.
5. Sytar I. M., Chornobai O. L. Metodolohichni osnovy porivnialnoho pravoznavstva : navchalno-metodychnyi posibnyk. Lviv: LvDUVS, 2009. 72 s.
6. Rulan N. Yurydycheskaia antropolohyia: uchebnyk dlia vuzov: [perevod s frants.] ; otv. red. Nersesiants V.S. Moskva: Yzd-vo «NORMA», 2000. 310 s.
7. Bekhruz Kh. Mesto tsyvylyzatsyonnoho podkhoda v stanovlenyy sravnytelnoho pravovedenyia. Istoriia porivnialnoho pravoznavstva yak sfera naukovykh doslidzhen: Zb. nauk. prats [Za red. I.V. Kresina, I.M. Sytara]. Kyiv: Liha-pres, 2015. S. 200 – 210.