The scientific-practical Law Journal
“Almanac of Law” Volume 12 (2021), 115-118 p
Akulenko D. U. Formation of civil society in modern conditions
The article presents a theoretical generalization and the task of revealing the content of the process of formation of civilsociety in modern conditions, and determination of the essence and modern functions of civil society on their basis are presented in the article. The article contains an analysis of the concept of civil society taking into account the modern interpretation. Highlighted problems of formation and development of civil society through the prism of the need for the existence of such a society to ensure Ukraine as a democratic, social, legal state are highlighted. Ways of formation of a civil society according to the undertaken duty of the state before citizens concerning development of the country on the European rails are offered.
Keywords: civil society, public administration, state management, state, mechanisms.
1. Vozna Z. O. et al. (2010). Problemy formuvannia hromadianskoho suspilstva ta pravovoi derzhavy: istoriia ta suchasnist [Problems of formation of civil society and the rule of law: history and modernity]. Z. V. Svjashhenko, V. V. Sokyrs’ka (Eds.). Uman, p. 193 [in Ukrainian].
2. Bohomolova K. S. (2016). Pravovi osnovy formuvannya imidzhu derzhavnoho sluzhbovtsya [Legal basis for forming the image of a civil servant]. Visnyk KhNTUSH. Seriia : «Ekonomichni nauky» – Bulletin of the Kharkiv National Technical University of Rural Economy named after Petr Vasilenko: Economics, Issue 174, pp. 117-128 [in Ukrainian].
3. Bermeo N., & Nord P. (eds.). (2000). Civil Society after Democracy: Some conclusions. Civil Society before Democracy. Lessons from NineteenthCentury Europe. New York : Lanham, MD: Rowman& Littleeld, Ð. 237-260 [in English].
4. Kralya V. H. (2016). Rozvytok pidkhodiv do proektuvannya orhanizatsiynykh struktur upravlinnya pidpryyemstv ta yikh ob’yednan’ [Development of approaches to designing organizational structures for managing enterprises and their associations]. Visnyk KhNTUSH. Seriia : «Ekonomichni nauky» – Bulletin of the Kharkiv National Technical University of Rural Economy named Petr Vasilenko: Economics, Issue 171, pp. 124-135 [in Ukrainian
5. State and law: Collection of scientific works. Legal and political sciences. Issue 64. – K . : Institute of State and Law. V. M Koretsky NAS of Ukraine, 2014. – 504 p.
6. Caiden G. (2001). The Dynamics of Public Administration. Hinsdale : Dryden Press [in English].