The scientific-practical Law Journal
“Almanac of Law” Volume 12 (2021), 71-76 p
Didych T. O. Interaction of law-making and political pluralism in modern conditions of Ukraine’s development
The paper reveals the relevance of scientific knowledge of theoretical and legal aspects of the interaction of lawmaking and political pluralism in modern conditions of Ukraine. It is noted that the interaction of lawmaking and political pluralism is mainly an instrumental category, which is a feature of lawmaking and political pluralism, as well as the limits of influence on each other, according to which it is possible to measure the functioning of these legal phenomena, to establish their dynamics or functioning. determine their social purpose, regulatory potential and the state of their implementation. The interaction of lawmaking and political pluralism determines the possibility of their measurement, establishing the conformity of lawmaking to the objective conditions of political development of society and vice versa – the level of compliance of political pluralism with the requirements set by law.
It is proved that the interaction of lawmaking and political pluralism is not chaotic and situational, but based on appropriate forms of interaction. Based on the analysis of scholars’ views on the understanding of the interaction of lawmaking and political pluralism, the existence of forms of such interaction is substantiated, as well as their features are identified, which is explained by the following:
first, lawmaking and political pluralism are phenomena of the legal plan, respectively endowed with legal essence, determined by social development, develop synchronously and are able to function effectively only by interacting with each other. Such interaction takes place within the legal field, is manifested in the activities of lawmakers and the political system, allows to consolidate their efforts within socially useful activities and achieve socially useful results (formation of a perfect legal framework and building an effective, stable, organized political system);
secondly, the interaction of lawmaking and political pluralism is manifested in their respective manifestations,
which finds its expression in specific forms that reflect the peculiarities of their synchronous functioning, interaction and consequences that arise as a result of such interaction. Forms of interaction between lawmaking and political pluralism are multiple, as evidenced, on the one hand, by their multifaceted nature as phenomena of political and legal reality, and on the other hand – the multidimensionality of their impact on political and legal reality. The combination of forms of interaction between lawmaking and political pluralism allows to maximize their functional potential and ensure the organization of their impact on society and the achievement of socially useful results;
thirdly, the interaction of law-making and political pluralism allows to further identify areas for improving law-making and increasing the level of political pluralism, eliminate existing shortcomings of cooperation and take measures to strengthen it.
Keywords: law-formation, law-making, legal formalization, legislative activity, political pluralism.
1. Kazakov D. V. (2010) Politicheskiy faktor v zakonotvorchestve [The political factor in lawmaking] : avtoref. dis. ...kand. yurid. nauk : 12.00.01. M. 17 p.
2. Mineev E. M. (2011) Zakonotvorchestvo kak forma vyrazheniya gosudarstvennoy politiki v Rossiyskoy Federatsii[Lawmaking as a form of expression of state policy in the Russian Federation] : avtoref. diss. ... kand. polit. nauk :23.00.02. Ufa. 18 p.
3. Gonyukova L. (2009) Pol³tichniy plyural³zm yak umova rozvitku demokratichno¿ derzhavi : ºvropeys’kiy dosv³d[Political pluralism yak umova development of a democratic state: European dosvid]. V³snik Nats³onal’no¿ akadem³¿ derzhavnogo upravl³nnya pri Prezidentov³ Ukra¿ni : naukoviy zhurnal. ¹ 3. P. 195–201.
4. Skripnyuk O., Prokopov D. (2007) «Real³stichna model» zakonotvorchost³: problemi pobudovi al’ternativnikh teor³y [«Realistic model» of lawmaking: problems and induce alternative theories]. V³snik Akadem³¿ pravovikh nauk Ukra¿ni : zb³rnik naukovikh prats’. ¹ 4. P. 30–40.
5. Yashchenko R. (2009) Pravotvorch³st’ v umovakh perekh³dnikh susp³l’stv yak predmet teoretiko-pravogo dosl³dzhennya [Lawmaking in the minds of transitional suspensions as the subject of theoretical right-wing reproduction]. Yuridichna Ukra¿na : pravoviy chasopis. ¹ 6 (78). P. 24–31.
6. Gadzhimagomedov G. A., Ivliev G. P. (2008) Uchastie Pravitel’stva RF v zakonodatel’noy deyatel’nosti: nauchnoe izdanie [Participation of the Government of the Russian Federation in legislative activity: scientific publication]. M. :Norma. 2 22 p.
7. Shuvalov I. I. (2003) Pravitel’stvo Rossiyskoy Federatsii v zakonotvorcheskom protsesse [Government of the Russian Federation in the law-making process] : diss. … kand. yurid. nauk : 12.00.02. M. 188 p.
8. Zakonodatel’nyy protsess: Ponyatie. Instituty. Stadii : Nauchno-prakticheskoe posobie [Legislative process: Concept. Institutions. Stages: Scientific and practical manual] / Otv. red. R. F. Vasil’ev. M. : Yurisprudentsiya, 2000. 176 p.
9. Wintgens Luc J., Thion Philippe, Carly Melanie (2005) The Theory and Practice of Legislation: Essays in Legisprudence, 122 p.
10. Avak’yan S. A. (2006) Obshchestvennyy faktor v zakonotvorchestve: nekotorye problemy i predlozheniya [Social factor in lawmaking: some problems and proposals] . Konstitutsionnoe i munitsipal’noe pravo. ¹ 3. P. 8-12.
11. Kashanina T. V. (2005) Zakonotvorchestvo kak forma vyrazheniya politiki [Lawmaking as a form of policy expression]. Pravo i gosudarstvo: teoriya i praktika. ¹ 7. P. 4–10.
12. Shul’man E. M. (2014) Zakonotvorchestvo kak politicheskiy protsess [Lawmaking as a political process]. M. :Moskovskaya shkola grazhdanskogo prosveshcheniya, 184 p.
13. Peregudov S. P. (1993) Politicheskoe predstavitel’stvo interesov: opyt Zapada i problemy Rossii [Political representation of interests: the experience of the West and the problems of Russia]. Polis. ¹ 4. P. 115–124.
14. Zagoruyko Yu. (2004) Publichnost’ i pol³tika [Publicity and politics]. Zerkalo nedeli. ¹ 39. P. 4.