The scientific-practical Law Journal
“Almanac of Law” Volume 12 (2021), 62-66 p
Dzeiko Zh. O. Legal technique of interpretation of the law: theoretical and legal aspecks
In her work, the author proposes a system of means, methods, techniques and rules for the exercise of legal activity by subjects of law to understand and, if necessary, to explain the content of the law, aimed at obtaining a legal result.
It is true that the main features of legal technology for the interpretation of norms of law are: it is a relatively autonomous element of the legal situation, which derives from its qualitative and quantitative characteristics; The essence of the legal technique of interpreting norms of law is that it corresponds to the essence of the law and the level of development of the legal system; its application is carried out as a result of the thoughtful, willful activity of subjects of law; The content of the legal technique for interpreting the law includes a system of means, means, techniques and rules for understanding and, where necessary, explaining the law; In the form in which its content is expressed, the legal technique of interpreting the rules of law is embodied in certain means, methods, techniques and rules; the legal technique of interpreting the rules of law may be classified into types; The role and importance of the legal technique in the interpretation of norms of law is revealed in the law-making and in the implementation of norms; the legal technique of the interpretation of norms of law is mainly based on the achievements of the legal science, namely the theory of law; The application of the legal technique to the interpretation of the law must be within the limits of the law.
The legal technique of interpreting the norms of law should serve to affirm, safeguard and realize human and civil rights and freedoms. The essence and social function of legal technology in the interpretation of norms of law is manifested in law-making and in the implementation of norms of law.
Keywords: rule of law, law-making, realization rule of law, interpretation rule of law, legal technique, legal technique of interpretation of the law.
1. Kashanina T. V. Yuridicheskaya tekhnika : ucheb. M.: Eksmo, 2007. 512 s.
2. Kartashov V. N. Yuridicheskaya tekhnika, taktika, strategiya i tekhnologiya (k voprosu o sootnoshenii) // Problemy yuridicheskoj tekhniki : sb. statej: [pod red. Baranova V. M.]. Nizhnij Novgorod, 2000. S. 16-23.
3. Shutak I. D., Onyshchuk I. I. Yurydychna tekhnika : navch. pos. dlia vyshchykh navch. zakladiv. Iv.-Fr. : Kolo, 2013. 496 s.
4. Yuridicheskaia tekhnika (Iz Igeringa) // Yuridicheskie zapiski. Izd. P. Redkinym i K. Yanevichem-Yanevskim. SPb.: Tipografiia Departamenta Udelov, 1860. T. 4. S. 51–148.
5. Zahalna teoriia prava : pidruchnyk / Za zah. red. M. I. Koziubry. K. : Vaite, 2015. 392 s.
6. Vlasenko N. A. Zakonodatel’naya tekhnologiya: (Teoriya. Opyt. Pravila): Uch. posobie. Irkutsk: Vostochno-Sibirskaya izd. kompaniya, 2001. 144 s.
7. Zahalna teoriia prava. Normatyvnyi kurs: pidruch. dlia stud.-yurystiv / Kol. avt.; za red. doktora yuryd. nauk, prof. S. V. Bobrovnyk. Kyiv : Yurinkom Inter, 2021. 596 s.
8. Shutak I. D. Yurydychna tekhnika tlumachennia norm prava // Naukovo-informatsiinyi visnyk Ivano-Frankivskoho universytetu imeni Korolia Danyla Halytskoho. 2015. ¹ 11. S. 18-24.
9. Enright Christopher. Legal Technique. Sydney: Federation Press, 2002. 551 s.