The scientific-practical Law Journal
“Almanac of Law” Volume 12 (2021), 195-199 p
Mima I. V. Ideological manifestations of Christian-legal traditions in the legal system
The process of development of various directions of objective scientific analysis of problems of the theory of the state and law is investigated; the analysis of transformational processes of Christian-legal traditions in the legal system is carried out. The author argues that the Christian legal traditions are a unique religious and social value, because they embody the fundamental principles of civilized organization of religious relations in society, their regulatory requirements. Christian legal traditions generalize national law at the level of the legal space, reflect the unity of the legal system, which fixes the legal individuality and identity of the country, which affects the formation of the national idea.
The author notes that in modern society, Christian legal traditions, Christian legal traditions appear as a legal category, a phenomenon of legal culture, an element of the legal system and a component of the succession of law, which captures generalized legal experience, legal memory, legal knowledge and legal ideas. passed down from generation to generation as acceptable ways of organizing society, models of formation of the legal system, order in law, hierarchy of values in law, etc. The point of view that Christian-legal traditions can be characterized from the standpoint of traditionalism and modernism is substantiated. Socio-historical heritage is a liability of past traditions and a basis for the formation of new traditions. In general, modern society is characterized by the action of real Christian legal traditions, which combines authentic and non-authentic Christian legal traditions and socio-historical heritage in ensuring the heredity of social development with its previous stages. Authenticity is determined by the preconditions for the formation of Christian legal traditions in society, arising from the laws of the stages of its development. Inauthentic Christian legal traditions are created artificially and act as declared social norms that have not yet confirmed their value nature in the course of social practice. They are most often observed in societies undergoing transformational periods of their existence, during which there is a need for new methods of regulating social relations and means of community unification. Such Christian legal traditions can be used to fill gaps in the mechanism of social and normative regulation of social relations by connecting the past with new conditions and needs.
In addition, Christian-legal traditions occupy an important place in the socio-normative organization of modern society, and during the historical process of development of society the content of Christian-legal traditions was influenced by ideological, cultural and socio-economic deformations of society. Christian-legal traditions as religious-normative principles ensure the realization of Christian-legal ideals and values in religious relations, their indisputable status in public life.
Keywords: legal system, Christian-legal traditions, legal heritage, traditionalism and modernism, legal culture, legal consciousness, authentic and non-authentic Christian-legal traditions.
1. Vynaidennia tradytsii / za red E. Hobsbauma ta T. Reindzhera. Kyiv : Nika–Tsentr, 2005. 448 s.
2. Hnatiuk O. Proshchannia z imperiieiu [ukrainski dyskusii pro identychnist]. Kyiv : Krytyka, 2005. 528 s.
3. Grafskij V. G. Tradicii i obnovlenie v prave: cennostnoe izmenenie peremen. Problemy cennostnogo podhoda v prave: tradicii i obnovlenie / redkol.: V. G. Grafskij, L. S. Mamut, V. S. Nerseyanc (otv. red.) . Moskva : Institut gosudarstva i prava RAN, 1996. 89 s.
4. Kovalskyi H. Ye. Tradytsionalistskyi konstrukt ukrainskoho sotsiumu. Donetsk–Vinnytsia : DonNU, 2015. 147 s.
5. Nersesyanc V. S. Processy universalizacii prava i gosudarstva v globaliziruyushchemsya mire. Gosudarstvo i pravo. 2005. ¹ 5. S. 38–47.
6. Tregubenko S. V. Religioznye osnovaniya pravovoj tradicii Rossii: (istoriko- i teoretiko-pravovoj aspekty): diss. … kand. yurid. nauk : 12.00.01 / Sankt-Peterburgskij gosudarstvennyj universitet. Sankt-Peterburg, 2005. 159 s.
7. Filosofiya XX veka : uchebnoe posobie. Moskva: CINO obshchestva «Znanie» Rossii, 1997. 288 s.
8. Hal’bvaks M. Social’nye ramki pamyati / per. s fr. i vstupitel’naya stat’ya S. N. Zenkina. Moskva : Novoe izdatel’stvo, 2007. 348 s.
9. Sheiko O. S. Tradytsiia yak faktor samorozvytku suspilstva: avtoref. dys. ... kand. filos. nauk: 09.00.03 / Zaporiz. derzh. un-t. Zaporizhzhia, 2001. 21 s.
10. Yurchenko E. A. Filosofsko-teoretychni zasady tradytsionalistskoi paradyhmy. Multyversum. Filosofskyi almanakh. Kyiv : Tsentr dukhovnoi kultury, 2006. ¹ 56. URL: http://www.filosof.com.ua/Jornel/M_56/Jurchenko.htm (data zvernennia 20.02.2021).