The scientific-practical Law Journal
“Almanac of Law” Volume 12 (2021), 132-135 p
Varych O. G. Interpretation of law: axiological vector of development
The article examines the axiological vectors of the interpretation of law through the prism of clarifying the theoretical and legal interpretation of understanding the nature of the interpretation of law as, on the one hand - the thinking process of the subject who studies the rule of law, clarifies and explains its content, and on the other - explanation of the content of the rule of law. It is also established that the interpretation of law should be studied in terms of the static content of the rule of law and the dynamics of law itself, social transformations that can change the format of legal thinking, quality and effectiveness of interpretation of legal requirements. It has been found that the comprehension of the «spirit» of a legal prescription is valuable in the process of interpretation, and the interpretation should not change or supplement the existing legal prescription.
Keywords: interpretation, interpretation of law, axiological vectors of development of interpretation of law.
1. Koziubra M. I. Yurydychne tlumachennia: problemy metodolohii. Naukovi zapysky NaUKMA. Yurydychni nauky. 2014. T.155. S.-3-8.
2. Novyj enciklopedicheskij slovar’. 2005. 1456 s.
3. Samilo H. O. Osoblyvosti tlumachennia prava v riznykh pravovykh systemakh. Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Seriia: Pravo. 2016. Vyp. 39(1). S. 15-18.
4. Savenko M. D. Bukva i dukh u tlumachenni pravovykh norm. Naukovi zapysky NaUKMA. 2008. No 77. S. 13–17.
5. Ulasevych A. S. Dukh prava v tlumachenni. Naukovi zapysky NaUKMA. 2010. T. 103: Yurydychni nauky. S. 47-49.