The scientific-practical Law Journal
“Almanac of Law” Volume 13 (2022), 259-263 p.
Make³eva Î. Information and communication policy of the state in the conditions of modern challenges and threats
The article examines the theoretical and legal aspects of the principles of information and communication policy of the state in the face of modern challenges and threats. The expediency of developing legislation on information and communication policy of the state is substantiated. The current legislation and scientific literature on the problems of information policy of the states are analyzed.. The growing role of information and communication technologies in the activities of the state determines the actualization for further study and analysis. Today, in the context of full-scale Russian aggression, the formation of an effective information policy is one of Ukraine’s strategic goals and therefore requires special attention and research. The state of political, economic, defense and other components of our state’s security depends on the effective management of the national information space. Shortcomings in the formation and implementation of state information policy, sometimes its actual absence in many areas of information relations, including countering information wars, lack of systematic and comprehensive approach to regulatory support of relevant processes, as well as forecasting external and internal threats to national security , the development of a strategy for the entry of Ukrainian society into the international information space, etc. have repeatedly been the subject of coverage of domestic lawyers, representatives of related sciences. Today it is necessary to return to the Verkhovna Rada and adopt the Concept of State Information Policy in Ukraine, which would define the main directions, principles, principles of state activity, mechanisms for its implementation, a system of targeted measures to solve existing problems and more. This would make it possible, in particular, to formulate proposals at the system level for amendments to the current legislation in order to improve it. In order to implement an effective information policy of the state, which is the ideological and legal basis of its important legal regulation, will ensure its consistency, systemic and state security. The conclusion is made about the need to develop theoretical and legal aspects of the concept of state information and communication policy, the need for their development and improvement. It is proved that information and communication policy should become the main means of expressing the position of the state and ensuring its information security in the face of modern challenges and threats.
Key words: information, communication, information and communication policy of the state, information security.
1. Kastels M. Vlast kommunykatsyy: ucheb. posobye / per. s anhl. N. M. Tûlevych; Nats. yssled. un-t «Vûsshaia shkola ýkonomyky». 2-e yzd., dop. Moskva: Yzd. dom Vûsshei shkolû ýkonomyky, 2017. 591 s.
2. Nesteriak Yu. V. Derzhavna informatsiina polityka Ukrainy: teoretyko-metodolohichni zasady: monohrafiia. Kyiv: NADU. 2014. 350 s.
3. Sopilko I. M. Pravove rehuliuvannia derzhavnoi informatsiinoi polityky u sferi yevropeiskoi ta yevroatlantychnoi intehratsii. Porivnialno-analitychne pravo. Kyiv, 2014. ¹ 2. S. 256–258.
4. Kostetska T. A. Aktualni pytannia vzaiemovidnosyn orhaniv publichnoi vlady ta instytutiv hromadianskoho suspilstva (komunikatyvni aspekty). Pravova derzhava. Shchorichnyi zbirnyk naukovykh prats. Kyiv, 2017. Vyp. ¹ 28. S. 190, 194–195.
5. Zakon Ukrainy «Pro informatsiiu» URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2657-12#Text
6. Konstytutsiia Ukrainy vid 28.06.1996 r. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/254%D0%BA/96- D0%B2%D1%80#Text
7. Zakon Ukrainy «Pro osnovni zasady rozvytku informatsiinoho suspilstva v Ukraini na 2007–2015 roky» vid 9 sichnia 2007 r. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/537-16#Text
8. Pravovi zasady informatsiinoi bezpeky Ukrainy: monohrafiia / P. D. Bilenchuk, L. V. Borysova, I. M. Neklonskyi, V. O. Sobyna; za red. P. D. Bilenchuka. Kharkiv: 2018. 289 s.
9. Ukaz Prezydenta Ukrainy «Pro rishennia Rady natsionalnoi bezpeky i oborony Ukrainy vid 18 bereznia 2022 roku «Shchodo realizatsii yedynoi informatsiinoi polityky v umovakh voiennoho stanu». URL: https:// zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/152/2022#Text