The scientific-practical Law Journal
“Almanac of Law” Volume 14 (2023), 95-99 p
Andriiko O. F. The main vectors of reforms in Ukraine and their administrative and legal support
The main directions of reforms in various spheres of state policy of Ukraine with the declaration of its independence are analyzed. The main directions of the Concept of Administrative Reform in Ukraine (1998) and their legal support and their further implementation in the State Administration Reform Strategies of Ukraine for 2016–2020 were and 2022–2025 were considered, attention was drawn to the need to improve legislation and its compliance with modern processes and challenges, which appear before the country. Attention is drawn to the need for a detailed analysis and new views on the continuation of public administration reform, rethinking previous developments and taking into account the fundamental changes that have occurred in recent years regarding the tasks of public administration, which should result in a reorientation of its subjects from direct power and administrative influence to regulatory activities and active public participation. The participation of civil society representatives, international experts, key stakeholders, and legislative changes bring certain positive elements to the further course of reform in Ukraine, which will definitely continue after our victory in the war of aggression waged by Russia against Ukraine and the entire democratic world.
Key words: reforms, main vectors of reforms, administrative reform, administrative and legal support, State Administration Reform Strategy.
1. Konstytuciia Ukrainy vid 28 chervnia 1996 roku. Vidomosti Verhovnoi Rady Ukrainy. 1996. No 30. S. 141.
2. Administratyvna reforma v Ukraini. Dokumenty i materialy. Ukrainskyi pravovyi chasopys. Vyp. 4. 2022. S. 92.
3. Tam samo. S. 6.
4. Ukrainskyi òygzden. 2021. No 49.
5. Koncepciia administratyvnoi reform v Ukraini. Kyiv, 1988.
6. Ukaz Prezydenta Ukrainy vid 12.01.2015 r. No 5/2015. Uradovyi kur’er. 2015. No 6.
7. Strategiia reformuvanna derzhavnogo upravlinna Ukrainy na 2022–2025 roky: rozporadzhenna Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy vid 21.07.2021 r. No 831-r. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/831-2021-%D1%80#Text