The scientific-practical Law Journal
“Almanac of Law” Volume 14 (2023), 242-247 p.
Kmetyk-Podubinska K. I. Socio-legal communication in the modern information society.
The article analyzes the concept, content, principles and role of socio-legal communication in the modern information society. The importance of communication as a phenomenon of social development and the phenomenon of social existence in the context of ensuring the protection and protection of human rights is defined. An analysis of the latest research and publications in this area was carried out. The author traced the possibility of researching the information society and related phenomena of social reality with the help of various approaches, such as: sociocultural, civilizational, structural-functional, comparative, as well as normative. At the same time, the importance of applying a socio-legal approach, which allows determining certain aspects of communication in the field of information circulation, is determined. Scientific approaches to understanding the concept of communication and the problem of determining the factors of its effectiveness are considered. The necessity and value of good communication skills for the modern information society was noted. Based on the analysis of the main trends of the information society in the conditions of the active development of communicative practices, the need to take them into account in the process of information exchange has been traced. The author focuses on modern changes in communication not only in the context of its types and methods, but also on deeper transformations in the communication paradigm itself. The author defines the right to free access to information for each segment of society as the main point of reference in socio-legal communication. The content of the principles of socio-legal communication, the observance of which ensures publicity and citizens’ access to information, the realization of the interests and legal rights of citizens, ensuring law and order in society and solving information security issues, is highlighted and revealed. The complex application of the principles of socio-legal communication is defined as an important factor in establishing relationships between all subjects of the information space and realizing the right to access information. That is why their observance is recognized as an urgent challenge for the modern information society and one of its defining features. The author made a conclusion about the essential role of socio-legal communication as an important factor in the consolidation of the information society and the normalization of the information space. It was established that communication in the socio-legal environment is sufficiently developed in practice, but at the same time it is at the stage of improvement and development in the legal field. Therefore, the leading trend in the development of social relations in the specified area is the need for their complex regulatory and legal support, including detailed regulation of information exchange processes using modern information technologies.
Key words: information, information society, information relations, right to information, access to information, information function of the state, communication, communicative space, socio-legal communication, communicative approaches, socio-legal environment, information circulation, communicative practices, communicative platforms, political communications.
1. Claire Vain. Different Methods of Communication. 2021. URL: https://cpdonline.co.uk/knowledge-base/ business/different-communication-methods/
2. Juliana Aparecida de Resende. Communication in a Digital World. URL: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/ communication-digital-world-juliana-aparecida-de-resende-bonifacio
3. Mitchell Roshong. Ccommunicating in the Digital Age. Strategic Finance. October 1, 2019. URL: https:// sfmagazine.com/post-entry/october-2019-communicating-in-the-digital-age/
4. Aristova I. V. Nauka informatsiine pravo na novomu etapi rozvytku informatsiinoho suspilstva. Pravova informatyka. 2011. ¹ 1. S. 3–11.
5. Baranov O. A. Pravove zabezpechennia informatsiinoi sfery: teoriia, metodolohiia i praktyka: Monohrafiia. Kyiv: Edelveis, 2014. 434 s.
6. Onishchenko N. M. Sotsialno-pravova komunikatsiia v systemi zasobiv unormuvannia informatsiinoho prostoru. Mizhnarodnyi naukovyi zhurnal «Hraal nauky». ¹ 7, 2021. URL: https://ojs.ukrlogos.in.ua/index. php/grail-of-science/article/view/14249
7. Parkhomenko N. M. Sutnisni kharakterystyky komunikatyvnykh praktyk v aspekti realizatsii informatsiinoi funktsii derzhavy. Naukovyi visnyk Mizhnarodnoho humanitarnoho universytetu. Ser.: Yurysprudentsiia. 2021. ¹ 53. S. 4–7.
8. Pozniak S. I. Komunikatyvni praktyky sotsialnoi vzaiemodii yak indykator hromadianskoi kompetentnosti studentskoi molodi. Naukovi studii iz sotsialnoi ta politychnoi psykholohii. Tom 43. 2019. S. 128–149.
9. Shemshuchenko Yu. S., Onishchenko N. M., Parkhomenko N .M., Stoietskyi S. V., Foshchan Ya. I., Makarenko L. O., Lvova O. L., Suniehin S. O. Kontseptsiia udoskonalennia dialohu hromadianskoho suspilstva, osoby ta derzhavy v konteksti zabezpechennia ta zakhystu prav liudyny v Ukraini. Kyiv: In-t derzhavy i prava imeni V. M. Koretskoho NAN Ukrainy, 2015.
10. Yablonskyi V. Komunikatsiia orhaniv derzhavnoi vlady Ukrainy: vyklyky ta zavdannia. Zaprovadzhennia komunikatsii orhaniv derzhavnoi vlady: zb. mat-liv nauk.-prakt. konf. / uporiad. A. V. Barovska. Kyiv: Feniks, 2016. 192 s.