The scientific-practical Law Journal
“Almanac of Law” Volume 14 (2023), 483- 487 p.
Mikheev M. V. Analysis of the legal regulation of administrative conflict proceedings in European countries for the development of domestic legislation.
The work proves that Ukraine’s integration into the European legal space requires a full-scale legal system reform based on the principles and standards formed at the pan-European level. It is extremely necessary to take into account international and European standards when carrying out reforms in public administration in Ukraine, as well as take into account theoretical provisions, doctrines, and positive practical experience of foreign states in the field of administrative conflict proceedings. The administrative-judicial reform announced by the President of Ukraine and the development of the normative framework for the regulation of administrative proceedings is taking place while considering international and European standards of administrative justice aimed at the settlement of conflict proceedings. The analysis of foreign doctrine and legislation in the field of administrative responsibility indicates the absence of a single model of legal regulation of this institution in foreign countries, where in some countries, it is part of criminal legislation, while in others, it is an entirely different sphere of legal regulation. In order to improve conflict legal proceedings, it is expedient to pay more attention to the international experience of regulating administrative proceedings. Despite the different attitudes to administrative and tort legislation in various countries, each country has its own important experience in conducting cases. It is possible to describe the following features of the systematization of legislation on administrative responsibility: some countries are focused on decodification, while others are moving toward adopting a single codified act. Also, quite often, we can observe differences in jurisdictional administrative procedures in foreign countries. However, the implementation of the experience of European countries in conflict proceedings will not only contribute to the improvement of domestic legislation but will also ensure close cooperation with the EU. The author proposes to use the experience of foreign countries regarding the expansion of the range of subjects of proceedings in cases of administrative offenses since, in most countries, legal entities can be brought to administrative responsibility on an equal basis with individuals. In this way, administrative justice would contribute to the strengthening of law and order in the state of Ukraine. Administrative justice is an integral feature of the rule of law state, and its creation is the task of every democratic state.
Key words: administrative law, administrative process, administrative proceedings, conflicting administrative proceedings, simplified proceedings, administrative law of foreign countries, administrative law of EU countries, administrative tort law.
1. Pechuliak V. P. Administratyvna vidpovidalnist: novyi pohliad na poniattia. Pidpryiemnytstvo, hospodarstvo i pravo. 2012. ¹ 4. S. 11.
2. Deliktno-protsessualnyi kodeks Respubliky Åstoniia. URL: http://infosiia.ee/main/
3. Fazykosh O. V. Zarubizhnyi dosvid provadzhennia u spravakh pro administratyvni pravoporushennia. Naukovyi visnyk Khersonskoho derzhavnoho universytetu. Seriia: Yurydychni nauky. 2015. Vyp. 3-2. Tom 2. S. 178–182.
4. Pavlovych-Seneta Ya. P. Osnovni napriamky vdoskonalennia administratyvnoi vidpovidalnosti inozemtsiv ta osib bez hromadianstva v Ukraini: suchasnyi stan ta dosvid zarubizhnykh krain. Lvivskyi derzhavnyi universytet vnutrishnikh sprav: naukovyi visnyk. 2016. ¹ 1. S. 206–217.
5. Pravo Yevropeiskoho Soiuzu. URL: https://minjust.gov.ua/m/konventsiya-pro-zahist-prav-lyudini-iosnovopolojnih-svobod-ta-evropeyskiy-sud-z-prav-lyudini
6. Administratyvne deliktne zakonodavstvo: zarubizhnyi dosvid ta propozytsii reformuvannia v Ukraini / Avtoruporiadnyk O. A. Banchuk. Kyiv: Knyhy dlia biznesu, 2007. 912 s.
7. Sydelnikov O. D., Kysylevych O. V. Zarubizhnykh dosvid zakonodavchoho rehuliuvannia administratyvnoi vidpovidalnosti. Molodyi vchenyi. 2018. ¹ 4. S. 84–87.
8. Sobovyi O. M. Pravovyi status suddi v administratyvno-deliktnomu provadzhenni: dys. kand. yuryd. nauk: 12.00.07. Kyiv, 2010. 220 s.
9. Ivanov I. Ye. Shliakhy pereiniattia zarubizhnoho dosvidu shchodo provadzhen u spravakh pro administratyvni prostupky. Pravo i suspilstvo. ¹ 6-2 chastyna 2. Dnipro. 2018. S. 255–257.
10. Parnenko V. S. Suchasni tendentsii rozvytku instytutu administratyvnoi vidpovidalnosti za kordonom. Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Seriia: Pravo. 2014. Vyp. 29 (2.2). S. 75–79.
11. Orekhov O. I. Inozemnyi (ievropeiskyi) dosvid perehliadu sprav pro administratyvni pravoporushennia ta mozhlyvosti yoho vprovadzhennia u vitchyzniane administratyvno-deliktne zakonodavstvo. Yevropeiski perspektyvy: naukovyi zhurnal. 2012. ¹ 4. Ch. 1. S. 60–66.