The scientific-practical Law Journal
“Almanac of Law” Volume 14 (2023), 494- 501 p.
Paliy N. O. On certain terms and definitions in the legislation on gender equality.
In this article, the author examines the principle of equality and emphasizes the importance of using various research methods to understand this principle. The author considers the system-structural method, the phenomenological method, the method of comparative analysis, the prognostic method and the historical-legal method as tools that help to get a more complete picture of the problem. The study of the principle of equality helps to understand how to ensure equality and justice in society, to identify inequalities and discrimination, as well as to improve legislation and create equal conditions for all citizens.
The article is devoted to the study of the principle of equality and the use of various research methods for its better understanding. The author notes that the principle of equality is a fundamental concept in various fields of knowledge, and its understanding is key to creating a fair and equal society.
The article discusses various research methods that can be used to study the principle of equality. For example, the system-structural method allows you to analyze the problem in the context of the system, identify relationships and the influence of various factors on equality. The phenomenological method focuses on researching the experiences of individuals who have experienced discrimination, which helps to gain a deeper understanding of the problem and its consequences.
The method of comparative analysis of legal norms and legislation of different countries makes it possible to identify the best practices and experience of other countries, which can be used to improve legislation in a specific country. Forecasting and modeling allow us to predict future outcomes and evaluate the effectiveness of different measures to achieve equality.
The historical-legal method of research allows analyzing the past and finding the causes and consequences of discrimination in the past, which can be useful for developing strategies to combat discrimination in modern society.
The use of various research methods allows obtaining detailed information about the problem of discrimination and inequality. This allows to analyze the problem from different criteria, taking into account social, economic, cultural and other aspects.
Studying the principle of equality is of great importance for society. It helps to reveal systemic inequalities and discrimination that may exist in various areas of life, including employment, education, health care and others. Equality research helps identify negative trends and develop strategies to counter discrimination and ensure equal opportunities for all.
Overall, this article highlights the importance of using a variety of research methods to understand the principle of equality. This allows you to get a comprehensive picture of the problem of discrimination and inequality, to reveal their causes and consequences, as well as to develop effective strategies for improving society and creating more equal and fair conditions for all citizens. The use of various research methods allows collecting various data, analyzing them from different perspectives and obtaining a more objective understanding of the problem.
Key words: women from vulnerable groups, methodological principles, vulnerable categories of persons, research on the principle of equality.
1. Danylian O. H., Dzoban O. P. Metody pravovoho doslidzhennia. Velyka ukrainska yurydychna entsyklopediia: u 20 t. Kharkiv: Pravo, 2017. T. 2: Filosofiia prava / redkol.: S. I. Maksymov (holova) ta in. S. 456–460.
2. Onishchenko N. M., Suniehin S. O., Kleshchenko N. O. Metodolohichnyi rozvytok teorii derzhavyi prava: pytannia sohodennia. Formation of innovative potential of world science: collectionof scientific papers «SCIENTIA» with Proceedings of the III International Scientific and Theoretical Conference, (August19, 2022). Tel Aviv, State of Israel: European Scientific Platform.
3. Kuras T. V. Teoretyko-pravovi zasady normotvorchoi diialnosti orhaniv derzhavnoi vlady ta mistsevoho samovriaduvannia u yikh vzaiemodii: dys. … kand. yuryd. nauk: 12.00.01. Zaporizhzhia, 2016. 241 s.
4. Rabinovych P. M. Osnovy zahalnoi teorii prava ta derzhavy: Navchalnyi posibnyk. 9-te vyd., zi zminamy. Lviv: Krai, 2007. 192 s.
5. Fedorenko V. L. Teoretychni osnovy systemy konstytutsiinoho prava Ukrainy: dys. … d-ra yuryd. nauk: 12.00.02. K., 2005. 549 s.
6. Novitskyi V. Problemni aspekty metodolohii naukovo-praktychnykh doslidzhen. Aktualni pytannia rozvytku yurydychnoi nauky ta praktyky: mater. mizhnar. nauk.-prakt. konf.: v 2 t. (m. Kyiv, 18 trav. 2018 r.) / redkol.: I. S. Hrytsenko (holova), I. S. Sakharuk (vidp. red.) ta in. Kyiv. 2018. T. 1. S. 134 –136
7. Novitskyi V. V. Metodolohiia analizu prav liudyny ta yurydychnykh harantii yikh realizatsii. Derzhava i pravo. Ser. Yurydychni nauky: zb. nauk. prats. 2018. Vyp. 80. S. 28–38.
8. Oliinyk A. S. Orhanizatsiino-pravovi pytannia zabezpechennia zakonodavchoi diialnosti v Ukraini: dys. … kand. yuryd. nauk: 12.00.02. Kyiv, 1998. 207 s.
9. Porivnialne pravoznavstvo (pravovi systemy svitu): Monohrafiia / za red. O. V. Zaichuka, N. M. Onishchenko. Kyiv: Parlamentske vyd-vo, 2008. 488 s.
10. Rosik T. V. Rol sudovoi praktyky v suchasnii pravotvorchosti: teoretyko-prykladni aspekty: dys. … kand. yuryd. nauk: 12.00.01. Kyiv, 2016. 236 s.
11. Oliinyk A. S. Orhanizatsiino-pravovi pytannia zabezpechennia zakonodavchoi diialnosti v Ukraini: dys. … kand. yuryd. nauk: 12.00.02. Kyiv, 1998. 207 s.
12. Novitskyi V. Problemni aspekty metodolohii naukovo-praktychnykh doslidzhen... S. 134–136.
13. Selivanov V. M. Do problemy metodolohichnoho zabezpechennia teoretychnoho analizu derzhavotvorennia i pravotvorennia v Ukraini. Pravo Ukrainy. 2006. ¹ 4. S. 21–28.
14. Metodolohiia v pravi: monohrafiia / I. Bezklubyi, I. Hrytsenko, M. Koziubra, T. Tarakhonych ta in.; za zah. red. I. Bezkluboho. Kyiv: Hramota, 2017. 658 c. (Seriia «Pro ukrainske pravo»).